Saadiyat Beach Villas
- Client: TDIC
The Saadiyat project comprises of 354 luxury villas utilizing global standard master planning, cutting-edge design, and modern facilities designed with a sustainable development mandate.
Scope of Work: Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, and Maintenance.
AIR-CONDITIONING AND VENTILATION SYSTEM
• 2,600 Nos. Ducted split units (Indoor and Outdoor)
• 170 Nos. Package unit.
• 354 Nos. Cassette type.
• 354 Nos. GPR tanks.
• 354 Nos. automatic filtration systems.
• UPVC pipes for drainage systems.
• PPR pipes for hot and cold water.
• Electrical water heaters.
• 354 Nos. water meters and related accessories.
• High quality sanitary fixtures with accessories.
• Power system with a total 56MW connected load.
• 3870 Nos. main, sub-main & final distribution boards.
• Special earthing system that achieves ADWEA requirements.
• Structure cabling system (Voice/Data), consisting of patch panel, and fiber optic cables as per Etisalat requirements.
• Video intercom, garage control, motion detectors, automatic dimming, entrance video camera, music system.
• Supply and installation of central gas system.
• Main control panel and gas meter.
• 492Nos. Gas cooker outlets for kitchens and external grills.
• Gas detection system including central panels interlocking with fire alarm and fire fighting systems.
• Control valves and gas detection systems.