- Client: Nakheel
The Dubai Waterfront is a prestigious mixed-use scheme that will comprise of residential, commercial, retail, leisure and resort areas. Work has already begun on the 774 Veneto villas, part of the 81 million square meter development.
Scope of Work: Supply, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, and Maintenance.
AIR-CONDITIONING AND VENTILATION SYSTEM
• 774 Nos. heat recovery units to maintain required cooling and reduce the electrical consumption
• 8,000 Nos. Ducted split units (Indoor and Outdoor)
• 774 Nos. underground tanks plus booster pumps.
• 774 Nos. storm water and irrigation pumps.
• UPVC pipes for drainage systems.
• PPR, PE and Copper pipes for hot and cold water.
• 774 Nos. solar central water heaters for individual units.
• 774 Nos. water meters and related accessories.
• High quality sanitary fixtures with accessories.
• Fire extinguishers (CO2) and fire blankets for each villa.
• Sprinkler system for all villa areas.
• Addressable fire alarm system with 9288 Nos. smart heat & smoke detectors and 774 panels.
• Fire Fighting pumps.
• Power system with a total 68.3W connected load.
• 3870 Nos. main, sub-main & final distribution boards.
• Special earthing system that achieves DEWA requirements.
• Structure cabling system (Voice Data), consisting of patch panel, patch chords and fiber optic cables as per DU requirements.
• Home Automation System: Video intercom, garage control, motion detectors, automatic dimming, entrance video camera, music system, light sensors, touch screen controls, curtain controls, and AC controls.
• Supply and installation of central gas system.
• Main control panel and gas meter.
• 1548 Nos. Gas cooker outlets for kitchens and external grills.
• Gas detection system including central panels interlocking with fire alarm and fire fighting systems.
• Control valves and gas detection systems.